Photo by Mitchell Layton/Getty Images
Morning news and notes for Friday, November 22, 2019
Happy Friday, everyone!
Joke is on you, Joe Noga, because our own Matt Lyons talked about Matt Duffy hours before this article.
Around the league
- Greg Johnson is the new controlling owner of the Giants.
- MLB will be investigating the past three seasons of Houston Astros’ cheating.
- Yasmani Grandal and the White Sox have agreed to a 4-year, $73M deal.
- Speaking of Grandal and the Astros.
- There’s going to be some sort of stoppage in MLB in the next few seasons,
- Here’s Steven Marcus’ completely asinine Hall of Fame ballot:
— steven marcus (@newsdayalum) November 21, 2019